Tuesday, May 12, 2020

1936 - King Arrives in China



King Arrives in China


                                                                                                January 14 – 1936
                                                                                                Canton, China
Dear
I am writing you to let you know I am arrived here okay.  My boat docked Dec 27.  I stay at Hong Kong two day and went to Canton City one day and I arrived home Dec 31 just in time to celebrate 1936 New Year.

The trip was quite pleasant but very tiresome and I was glad when it was over.

I am feeling fine at present and am hoping this letter will find you in the best of health.

The weather here is quite nice at present. I don’t have to wear my overcoat since back here.

Let me hear from you and hoping it won’t be so long before I am back there again.

                                                                                        Your friend
                                                                                                King Mar
My address
Mar King
c/o Mo Do Drug Store
Bakska Toysun
   Canton China




No comments: